Pests do not have a place in your home and only make homes and commercial complexes unsafe for humans and pose a threat to the properties themselves. We do our best to rid your surroundings, workplaces, and houses of them.
Termite treatment for new and post construction commercial and residential properties.
We offer general pest-control services for:
- Bed Bugs
- Other Pests
We offer our clients the facility of consultation and onsite inspections FREE of charge
Industries That We Serve
- Government Agencies – Restaurant Chains – Hospitals – Hotels – Banks
- Churches – Residential Homes – Manufacturing Plants
- Schools – New Building Construction
There is a delicate balance between protecting our workers and clients from unnecessary, exposure to pesticides and protecting them from health risks associated with pests.
- Kilopest looks at pest problems using a multi-tactic approach. We consider all aspects of the interaction between people and the pests to find the easiest way to resolve the pest problem with the lowest overall.
- Kilopest, working along with the Pesticides Control Authority, uses insecticides to ensure that it rids our customers of all pests, BUT is safe in the environment.
- All service technicians must attend briefings and regular quarterly meetings.
- Continual Improvement – constant examination is put in place to see if we have improved or if more effective systems can be put in place.
- It is Kilopest’s responsibility to protect and maintain indoor and outdoor air quality and a healthy environment.
Our Approach to Pest-Management Services
Great emphasis is placed on pest-management services.
- Inspection: Over the years, we have proven that thorough inspections carried out on any given property result in better integrated pest-management service and also help to develop other methods suitable to control pests.
- Prevention: When a pest problem is detected, action is taken to prevent a significant problem from occurring. The prevention approach may include either chemical or non-chemical methods.
- Suppression: After a pest problem has been detected, actions will be taken to suppress the pest population. In practice, few treatments will totally eliminate a pest problem, but the pest population is reduced to a point at which it is no longer perceived as a problem. The use of chemical methods is generally associated with suppression practices, but non-chemical methods may also be employed to suppress a pest problem.
- Eradication: When a pest problem must be totally eliminated from a designated area, Kilopest will use various methods to eliminate and rid clients of their pest problems.
Kilopest Service Technicians